[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The-Hogs.net • View topic - Good ol Colt Mc

Good ol Colt Mc

Talk about the Washington Football Team here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Good ol Colt Mc

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:31 am

The guy played his azz off on a short week...vs a D that just shut down Breezy (yes i want to puke that the puke fans are riding so high)... Some bad picks, ya.. But also career bests for J Doc and Jreed had his best game of the year i think?
We need some gusto behind center... Man i wish we had Baker Maker somehow.

As for now- IN COLT WE TRUST!!

HTTR
#21 forever in our hearts
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley
cowboykillerzRGiii
CKRGiii
CKRGiii

Re: Good ol Colt Mc

Postby DEHog » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:03 am

#Fromm2020
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp
DEHog
Diesel
Diesel

Postby riggofan » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:40 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax
"We're on the rise, man, whether you're on the train or not." - Josh Norman
riggofan
HereComesTheDiesel
HereComesTheDiesel

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:45 am

“He was at that time the smartest player in the league. We did everything we could to try to eliminate him from the play. We knew if we didn’t neutralize him, then we had less of a chance of winning.” - John Hannah on Chris Hanburger
Burgundy&GoldForever
Hog

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:34 pm

“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley
cowboykillerzRGiii
CKRGiii
CKRGiii

Postby DEHog » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:52 pm

"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp
DEHog
Diesel
Diesel

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:09 pm

Maybe so.... Haskins has been a savage though- elusive, cannon of an arm, and deadly accurate.
I'd take either- my point is just that we would have to move up to get either guy... Paying what we paid for RGiii would be futile, where moving to like pick 5 would cost less and net a similar gain.

Did you watch the big10 championship?? Ive been dreaming of qb play like that in DC; for years! =P~
cowboykillerzRGiii
CKRGiii
CKRGiii

Postby fredp45 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:27 pm

I would not want Haskins..two reasons:

1) he signed on with MD and talked about this is what he's wanted his whole life, blah, blah, blah then transferred to OSU...NO thanks.

but more importantly

2) he is extremely immobile. In today's NFL a little mobility is a must.

Not sure if Fromm is more elusive but I thought he looked really good vs Alabama on Saturday.
fredp45
Hog

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:38 pm

I thought they showed him as a kid sayimg he was going to be the QB of Ohio???? Like 100% certain

Totally agree about Fromm tho, he did his part to beat Bama no doubt!

But i think his stock is higher- hence costing more to trade up and get him. Where as the alternative would cost less? Just my thinking.

We gave up the farm for RGiii- shouldve given up the whole estate for Luck... Or even better give up notbing for Wilson!

Its all a roll of the dice, but we've built well through the draft so I dont want to see another rg3 dumping of future talent in draft picks
cowboykillerzRGiii
CKRGiii
CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:18 am

:THREAD CLOSED:
Get well soon brother sob
:cry:
cowboykillerzRGiii
CKRGiii
CKRGiii

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Football Team