[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The-Hogs.net • View topic - Your 2015 game by game W/L predictions

Your 2015 game by game W/L predictions

Talk about the Washington Football Team here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Your 2015 game by game W/L predictions

Postby Prowl33 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:58 pm

So with the schedule now out we get to play with our predictions. Some of us will doom and gloom it with only a few wins, some will give us moderate improvement, and some will put us at the top of the NFL.

Where do you fall? Here is mine.
Week 1: Sept. 13: HOME vs. Miami Dolphins (CBS) 1 p.m.
Win

Week 2: Sept. 20: HOME vs. St. Louis Rams (FOX) 1 p.m.
Loss

Week 3: Sept. 24: AWAY at New York Giants (CBS/NFLN) 8:25 p.m.
Win

Week 4: Oct. 4: HOME vs. Philadelphia Eagles (FOX) 1 p.m.
Loss

Week 5: Oct. 11: AWAY at Atlanta Falcons (FOX) 1 p.m.
Loss

Week 6: Oct. 18: AWAY at New York Jets (FOX) 1 p.m.
Win

Week 7: Oct. 25: HOME vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (FOX) 1 p.m.
Win

Week 8: Nov. 1: BYE

Week 9: Nov. 8: AWAY at New England Patriots (FOX) 1 p.m.
Loss

Week 10: Nov. 15: HOME vs. New Orleans Saints (FOX) 1 p.m.
Win

Week 11: Nov. 22: AWAY at Carolina Panthers (FOX) 1 p.m.
Loss

Week 12: Nov. 29: HOME vs. New York Giants (FOX) 1 p.m.
Win

Week 13: Dec. 7: HOME vs. Dallas Cowboys (ESPN) 8:30 p.m.
Win

Week 14: Dec. 13: AWAY at Chicago Bears (FOX) 1 p.m.
Loss

Week 15: Dec. 20: HOME vs. Buffalo Bills (CBS) 1 p.m.
Loss

Week 16: Dec. 26: AWAY at Philadelphia Eagles (NFLN) 8:25 p.m.
Win

Week 17: Jan. 3: AWAY at Dallas Cowboys (FOX) 1 p.m.
Win

Final Record: 9-7
Prowl33
Hog

Re: Your 2015 game by game W/L predictions

Postby GFlanagan3 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:37 am

we'd BETTER win November 29th!!! I would HATE to lose on my birthday :D
GFlanagan3
piglet

Postby riggofan » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:54 am

I don't really know how to make any kind of educated guess about this. Maybe I'll take a shot after the draft.

One thing I'm sure of is that every fan looking at their team's schedule puts a W next to their game vs. Washington.

I'm glad we have these NFC South games on the schedule this year. I don't think any of those teams are "great" right now.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax
"We're on the rise, man, whether you're on the train or not." - Josh Norman
riggofan
HereComesTheDiesel
HereComesTheDiesel

Postby FanofallthatisGibbs » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:01 am

Loss - Could go either way, I have chosen head over heart in this heart-breaking season opener. The fish are a good team and not to be taken lightly.

Win - Fisher's kids get carried away on Def and personal foul themselves to a loss vs. the good guys

Win - Giants not yet back to true form and Eli plays better away than at home. Not feeling good about this one in prime time though...

Win - the new look Eagles still not in synch. Skins ride the momentum and the extra days of rest leading up to the game.

Win - the Falcons make me feel "meh" and RGIII will let his track star self shine in the GA Dome.

Loss - This team simply can't win more than four in a row, so I am going with the law of averages on this one.

Win - No matter who they draft as a QB, he isn't going to like the Redskins D in 2015.

Win - this is just the type of mid-season game the Patriots might let catch them off guard. Season peaks here at 6-2 before reality sets in...

Loss - Brees & Co. too much to handle

Loss - RGIII sees on the other side of the field what he could have been.

Loss - Eli gets his revenge away from the Big Apple.

Loss - Do the Redskins ever beat anyone in primetime, much less Dallas?

Loss - Resentment and lockerroom disarray rear their ugly heads.

Loss - Cousins starts, impresses but leaves with an INT in the final drive of the game to seal the loss.

Loss - Eagles now flying high (puke!). RGIII running for cover.

Loss - Dallas needs the W for playoff positioning and gets it done (more puke!).

Final Record: 6-10; what seemed like a great start to the season ends in disaster. I so hope I am wrong, but the last 20+ years has led me and many fans to this level of expectation from our team. :oops: #-o
FanofallthatisGibbs
Hog

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:40 am

I'll base my prediction on what this franchise might do not on what this franchise has done

I think we're going to see some improvement and while 6 wins is evidence of that, I'm going 7 and possibly 8

We will soon know that Cousins and/or Griffin can help out at QB ... at the least, we're going to find out if either can become a good NFL QB
Until recently, Snyder & Allen have made a lot of really bad decisions - nobody with any sense believes this franchise will get better under their guidance
Snyder's W/L record = 45% (80-96) - Snyder/Allen = 41% (59-84-1)
SkinsJock
08 Champ
08 Champ

Postby Deadskins » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:08 am

Deadskins
JSPB22
JSPB22

Postby EA7649 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:20 am

Being 100% objective and not too hopeful like I've always been! (Note, this is before the draft so I have reasons to change my prediction) I'll make another one in August!

Loss: They have a really good defense and a decent offense. Its going to be a slow start again to get ready for this season

Loss: Way better defense and I think there offense can improve with new qb play, plus they play nfc west teams almost half the year good preparation.

Win: First win of the season and focused.

Loss: Close but just too much

Loss: They are going to be better, they have to with their roster.

Win: Their offense isn't good. (curious on their future qb)

Win: Good to have them before the bye, not sleeping on them. If they have Jameis it will be a little more difficult

Loss: No chance

Win: I think this is going to be an upset

Lose: Newton is going to make some plays

Lose: Split the season series

Lose: Hardey is back and on a race for the playoffs

Win: Too much conflict with coaches and management with being a defensive or offensive team and Cutler still will struggle

Loss: They are going to be tough to beat

Win: We played them tough each game last year and I don't think they improved

Loss: Cowboys fighting for a playoff spot

Final Record: 6-10
Reason to feel brighter with the future.
EA7649
||||||
||||||

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:12 am

HOPEFULLY we end up with between 6 and 9 wins - but we really need to see a lot of improvement on the field

I find it hard to believe that the product on the field will be as bad or as ineffective as we saw last season - there were way too many bad plays

if Scot does not get better effort from his coaches and players this season, we're in a whole world of trouble here
Until recently, Snyder & Allen have made a lot of really bad decisions - nobody with any sense believes this franchise will get better under their guidance
Snyder's W/L record = 45% (80-96) - Snyder/Allen = 41% (59-84-1)
SkinsJock
08 Champ
08 Champ

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Football Team