[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The-Hogs.net - View topic - Spring Is Here Finally And With It New Hope

Spring Is Here Finally And With It New Hope

Talk about the Washington Football Team here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Spring Is Here Finally And With It New Hope

Postby OldSchool » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:32 pm

Despite my better judgement the incremental changes the new GM is making are giving me hope and hope is a dangerous thing for a Skins fan. The faintest of new shoots of hope emerge with each quiet transaction he makes, I am beginning to believe that if left to run the place he could help the Skins improve. The issue is always will Daniel Snyder let his employee do his job? I won't feel secure about control in 2015 until after the draft, I fear an incredible Snyder Stupid move could occur at anytime but thus far it looks like the new guy is calling the shots. With this in mind here are my hopes for 2015:

1. Finish FA and draft without any Snyder Stupid stuff. So far so good. Please no bet the farm Snyder moves this year.

2. New guys meet expectations. I don't expect each acquisition to work out great but hopefully we find that the 2015 high draft picks (1, 2, 3) and key FA meet expectations.

3. Improved defense. The unit has been bad I don't even expect them to be average in 2015 I just want to see some evidence that the new guys are going to help and the unit is somewhat improved. We have a new DC and will have some new starters so I don't expect a huge improvement but we need to see some.

4. Some improvement with the run game. Hopefully a couple of new starters on the line through FA or the draft led to more success running. I don't want the QB running I want the OL to be able to help the running backs get on track and help finish games.

5. Let Gruden run his team and start whoever he wants to maximize wins in 2015. Play the guy who knows how to play the best.

6. Improved QB play. My hope is to see consistent, average QB play in 2015, that would be better than we've seen in a long time. I'm very skeptical about Griffin's ability to process fast enough but hopefully he's been studying all winter and he'll surprise me. Cousins or McCoy will probably play only in the event of injury to Griffin or a major meltdown but I hope whoever plays the results are conclusively positive this year and we have an establish successful starter in 2016.

Pushing Paper

Re: Spring Is Here Finally And With It New Hope

Postby PulpExposure » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:04 pm

I like the optimism. I really like that you have some left. And I like that you even have a little tiny bit of your mind open to the possibility of Griffin improving, which honestly is a rather big step for you.

I on the other hand have no optimism. I also don't expect Griffin to be any better than last year, because I feel like he's been ruined by exposure to the Redskins-Snyder "Vortex of Player Ruination (TM)".*

I won't and I cannot jump ship to another team, but I also have been burned so badly...SO BADLY, that I have no hope. I just exist and watch the wreckage that is my franchise.

I pretty much at this point feel like on my journey as a Redskins fan, I passed under the 9th gate of hell. The one labeled "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here."

*Miniature replica now available at any Redskins fan store, or at FedEx field on game days, for only $19.99, plus $45.00 fan loyalty surcharge.

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:01 pm

"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Pushing Paper

Postby PulpExposure » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:39 am

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:54 pm

Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans for over a decade and a half. Stay away from football operations !!!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:12 pm

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:07 pm

Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans for over a decade and a half. Stay away from football operations !!!

Hog

Postby OldSchool » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:32 pm

[quote=
Mmmmmmhhhhhhh

First, the drama, which is yet to unfold, between RGIII and Gruden will bring both down. Remember, RGIII was Snyder's choice and he -was- his spoiled brat for a while.

Second, you assume both Gruden and his new, either unproven or poorly proven (your choice), DC have something up their sleeves. They do not.

Yep, some personnel are better. Is it still enough to save Gruden from himself? I say NO for a number of reasons, including unfinished holes in the roster, but only time will tell. I have seen enough to feel that he is still not the man for the job and he may even lose the locker room as the record develops this 2015 season. No, the Skins will not have a winning season again and it will be very difficult to avoid another last place in the NFC East.

But do not let me spoil the enthusiasm of the masses on the way to the Draft. Some fans are willing to just witness some progress and THAT they will have.[/quote]

Wow! So dark but of course you may be right.

You could be right about major Gruden/Griffin conflict occurring if Griffin isn't better this year. There was a fair amount of drama last year but it paused during Griffin's injury. If Griffin doesn't some traction and start running Jay's offense better it might get real tense.

I think Gruden will benefit from low expectations this year if we are any sort of benchmark. I think most Skin fans I know would be satisfied with modest improvement. I think if the team plays a little better, some of the new guys contribute so it looks like progress Grudent will be back.

Poor ticket sales could change things and shorten the runway for Gruden. Last year Redskin tickets could had for $5-7 on Stubhub another bad year like that and Snyder might get worried about long time season ticket holders bailing on him because seats are cheap on Stubhub.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:44 pm

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:41 pm

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 am

Make no bones about it, Gurden is on the clock. He either wins this year or he’s gone and it will be a rather easy sell to the fans because of the new GM. Snyder wasn’t involved at all (is what we’ll hear form Redskins Park) it will be sold as Gruden not being a good fit for SM.
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Hog

Postby oj » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:25 am

If we are to be optimistic and realistic then Gruden needs to take the QB out of the picture. RunRunPassPunt, old school football. 3rd down passes 5yds tops (which is why I was shocked when Helu left). Rely heavily on defensive play and let the kicker win the games. You know, boring football that racks up victories.
I think gruden is too inexperienced to assemble and manage a killer overwhelming offense - that is what most on here are wishing for, but we need to be realistic. The best we can hope for is to minimize the QB (our weak link) position and play our strengths, a conservative offense with a killer defense.
Molon Labe

Hog

Postby OldSchool » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:53 am

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:55 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax
"We're on the rise, man, whether you're on the train or not." - Josh Norman

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:02 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hog

Postby OldSchool » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:04 pm

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:08 pm

Hog

Postby oj » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:10 pm

Molon Labe

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:56 am

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:57 am

"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Hog

Postby Hooligan » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:14 am

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:57 am

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:08 am

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:10 am

Hog

Postby OldSchool » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:39 pm

[/quote]
It was pretty obvious that Gruden gave up on RG pretty quick…I’m sure the FO reminded him about the main reason he was hired!! [/quote]

I don't think this a fair statement. You may be right that Gruden thinks Griffin is hopeless but he hasn't said so publicly, The best evidence contradicts this assertion. In 2014 Gruden gave Griffin the starter reps and started Griffin until he got hurt. Despite McCoy performing pretty well in relief of Cousins Gruden opted to start Griffin when Griffin was healthy enough to play. If Gruden had really quit on Griffin don't you think he'd have put his foot down then and said I want to go with McCoy?

There was a lot speculation in the media about Gruden giving up on Griffin but media reports are not necessarily well grounded in reality. When Griffin was healthy he got the starters reps and started. The distribution of starting reps and starting the games when healthy enough to play is most important measurement. Last year Gruden criticized Griffin and did so publicly but maybe Gruden thought he needed to that to get Griffin's attention. After the season Gruden declared Griffin the starter in 2015, it certainly isn't obvious to me Gruden has quit on Griffin.

Hog

Postby fredp45 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:53 pm

This team was a mess when Gruden arrived...He does need to fix the circus feel for this team, with qbs coming & going. I think he's smart enough to get this figured out - with better talent on the roster, which Scot is clearly working on. and more experienced coaches, which Gruden did do hiring more experienced guys, some with Head Coaching or Coordinator experience.

Of course, all the injuries we had last year on Defense were out of his control. On Defense he lost his best DL (Coefield), OLB pass rusher (Orakpo), CB (Hall). Tell me who would do well on D losing the best DL, LB and CB.

Remember, this rebuild was not a one year fix for Scot. We need to assess this team after 2 off seasons...

Advice for RIC -- find a new team to root for. You have nothing good to say, you're unhappy with the owner, President, GM, coach, QB, bloggers, cheerleaders....isn't rooting for a team suppose to fun??? I'd recommend you root for the Pats, they're close to Canada and they're a winning team! In fact, besides inflating footballs, they're damn near perfect!!

KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:24 am

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:01 am

*shrug*
I just want another superbowl win.
At one point it was Redskins, Raiders, Packers, and Patriots.
Well, now we're stuck in the same boat with the Raiders.. not a good boat to be in, not at all.
Yes, I'm over the 3 that we have but I do hold the rights to bring it up when arguing with other teams' fans who have 2 and below... especially our NFC East rival the Smeagles.

'09 & '17 langleyparkjoe, '10 Cappster, '11 & '13 DarthMonk,
'12 Deadskins, '14 PickSixerTWSS, '15 APEX PREDATOR, '16 vwoodzpusha

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:06 am

DEHog - I think the Redskins can go 7-9 or 6-10 and Gruden still has a chance to keep his job ...

This franchise is now (hopefully) managed by guys that know what they're doing - If the improvement is obvious on the field, it does not matter what the record is - everyone connected to this franchise knows that their job is on the line here - Scot has to do well but IMO he's shown that so far - Gruden and all of the players have to show improvement or they are gone

this season is really simple - we get to see guys trying to earn their spot on the roster and there are no more Snyder's favorites

I agree that Gruden was not hired by Scot but at the same time if he shows that he can do the job, Scot will keep him

same for the QBs and every player - you show improvement or you are gone

The win/loss record is not as important as showing considerable improvement - the wins will come in 2016 and 2017

this is still the wait till next year Redskins ... but I think they can get it done if Snyder lets them
Until recently, Snyder & Allen have made a lot of really bad decisions - nobody with any sense believes this franchise will get better under their guidance
Snyder's W/L record = 45% (80-96) - Snyder/Allen = 41% (59-84-1)

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:03 am

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:12 pm

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:25 pm

Until recently, Snyder & Allen have made a lot of really bad decisions - nobody with any sense believes this franchise will get better under their guidance

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:23 pm

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:21 pm

I just think if he doesn't win this year, it's going to be considered...I will concede that there are many variables…the first being who’s available??

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:32 pm

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:03 pm

Scot could let Jay go no matter what but if he does a good job as HC and the team plays well but ends up with 6 or 7 wins, he's still here

Scot may want another HC and could let him go even if he looks fantastic - I just don't see the record as being the reason

Scot is trying to put a franchise together here - he understands that he'll be lucky to be in the playoffs in 2017 no matter who the HC is

Jay is not that bad and he's certainly got a lot to prove to keep his job - he keeps his job as long as everything is better on the field

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:37 pm

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:52 pm

I agree DEHog - Jay could win 9 games and be let go - I'm nor a Gruden fan but I think if he makes it obvious that he's doing a good job as he made it obvious last season that he was not, he should not be let go

but to your point, Scot could listen to Dan Snyder and fire everyone, even if the franchise looks like it's getting better

Dan could also help Scot find a new HC - that would be just great

I'll look forward to watching this franchise fall even further down than it is if Dan tells Scot who to fire and who to hire because of what the fans are doing in December at FedEx Field

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:59 pm

Jay Gruden is screwed if he's got to have this franchise playing 'meaningful' games in December 2015 to keep his job

it does not matter what sort of miracle he pulls off with RG3, this franchise needs at least 3 drafts to be able to have a consistently competitive product on the field

we need to find about 5 offensive starters and 7 defensive starters - that will take more than a few months ...

although if Dan Snyder were to take over he could buy those players in the next year - he's had years of experience to build on

Hog

Postby OldSchool » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:29 pm

1. I hope progress will be enough to keep the staff around.

2. None of us know how authority Scot has or more importantly how autonomy Snyder is going to allow.

3. I doubt deciding to retain or fire Gruden is Scot's decision. Snyder owns the team and has been calling the shots for 17-18 years now, I don't believe news reports that he is letting his staff manage things.

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:47 am

Its obvious Scot M. knows what he is doing. Scot has already helped build two championship caliber teams San Fran and Seattle.
So far I love the moves he has made already as well.
I have full faith in Scot M. as our GM.

Gruden is a whole other story for me. Its his second year but I dont care. Its my team so I dont have time to give newbie coaches time to learn under the job. I want results now!

The sign of a good coach is does he get the most out of his team and coaches?
After last season I think we can all say that he definatley did not do that.
Also his choice on a defensive coordinator sure has me scratching my head.

Its one thing if a rookie head coach is surrounded by a veteran coaching staff. Yet he chooses another rookie defensive coordinator? Why not opt for one of the former San Francisco defensive staff members who have ties to Scot M.? Would have been a perfect fit. They have had a successful defense as well.
Also add in that he does not draft well either. Him and Bruce I cant recall them bringing in a Pro Bowl player either. So his talent evaluation is not good either. I know Bruce got lucky with a couple players while Mike was coach but that was probably mike S. picking the players.

We did not see any improvement last year. All we got last year from Gruden was more drama and a losing season. How does that give me any confidence in him.

Yes the Redskins were a big mess of a team already. So hiring a rookie head coach was probably not the best choice in the first place to fix the mess that is our team.

Back to hope. I am confident in Scot M. and his decisions. Ultimatley its Snyder then Scot. But I am so greatful that we have an actual good football mind in the building.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:54 am

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:08 am

Hog

Postby Prowl33 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:53 am

Hog

Postby Prowl33 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:14 am

Pushing Paper

Postby PulpExposure » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:29 am

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:45 am

I'm not buying that this franchise can realistically expect to be close to playing meaningful games this season ... maybe in 2016

I did not like the job that Gruden did last season and he's got to do a lot to still be the HC here in 2016
I don't believe the win loss record is as important as Jay Gruden showing that he's a good HC and not just a very good OC

If Snyder does not let this FO and especially Scot have the authority to make all the personnel decisions here (players, coaches & FO staff) then it really does not matter who the HC is or how lucky we get in the draft and free agency

things have changed here, but if Dan Snyder is going to 'help' & make decisions like he used to - we will continue to be bad

it sure is funny how many guys are drinking the same old BS and thinking things are a lot better here

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:47 am

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:02 am

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:53 am

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:57 am

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:04 am

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:24 am

Perception becomes reality. When you are in charge, always exude "we got this". There were far too many occasions when Jay was wearing "I ain't got a dayum clue". That's not fair, of course, but the fact is, non-verbal communication has far more impact on those around you than what you say. What will determine Jay's future is just as dependent upon how much the players believe him, as it does on the standings. We will all know, this year, if the players are starting to buy in, or not.

...a miracle would be pretty cool, though. Somebody let me know when LPJ predicts a Super Bowl win.

Pushing Paper

Postby PulpExposure » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:33 pm

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:38 pm

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:18 pm

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:59 pm

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:07 pm

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:12 pm

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:39 pm

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:51 pm

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:13 pm

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:33 pm

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:42 pm

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:44 pm

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:50 pm

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:40 am

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:45 am

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:49 am

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:40 am

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:43 am

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:29 am

I'll be very surprised if these guys can have this franchise competing for a playoff spot this season - that's what "playing meaningful games in December means - are you kidding me ... good luck with that - this franchise will take more than 1 season to get better and I doubt that this HC is going to be here in 2016 so the whole process has to start again - I do think we'll see progress but it's going to take time

I hope that Jay Gruden can do a lot better job than last season because he did not look at all like a HC IMO

I'm done here - Jay Gruden will likely lose his job because he's not a good HC not because of our wins and losses

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:59 am

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:41 pm

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:00 pm

I could care less what any other franchise does

this franchise needs major help in so many areas from what we saw last season - that is not happening in one year

I'm not drinking that cool-aid anymore

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:41 pm

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:27 pm

but, Spring is here and many Redskins fans can point to all the good things and know that we'll be better this year ...

after all - all we need to do is stop losing games we should win and ... plus the O line is going to be a lot better and we have 3 QBs on the roster, at least 2 of them are a lot better than ... well somebody - wait and see, we'll be playing for the NFC East title this season

give me a break

Hog

Postby OldSchool » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:30 pm

Best I can hope for is progress not a winning year. After watching football teams for over 50 years I can recognize when a team is improving and that is all I hope to see and all I think fans should hope for in 2015. If we see improvement it will mean Scot is helping and Gruden is coaching the squad up and maybe, just maybe Snyder is letting guys do their jobs. In my view no real progress can be achieved if Snyder meddles or is not satisfied to let employees run the football operation, but if he finally will stay out the way the process of long term improvement can start. None of the choices thus far seem like Snyder decisions and because of that I have faint hopes again.

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:06 pm

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:12 pm

Last edited by riggofan on Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:19 pm

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:34 pm

I do think the Redskins can finish at 7-9 - they just need to win the games they should and get lucky with a couple of others

I'm really more concerned with the FO doing a better job of adding some players and having a plan for this franchise for the long term

my next concern is that we find out where we are with RG3 - hopefully these guys can help him over the next 2 season to become a good NFL QB - If not, I hope Cousins can carry the load until we get a good one - I do not have faith in Cousins becoming a good NFL QB, I do think he's a good back-up QB and certainly adequate to fill in until we find a really good one - I'm not a QB guru, just my opinion

lastly - I'm really concerned about Jay Gruden - he needs to do a much better job

if the FO and Scot can add the players that will give us a good offensive line in 2017 and a decent defense we should be OK

this season's win/loss record is not near as important to me as building this franchise back into a good team again

it will take time - but it would be nice to see them starting to add young players that can help this franchise for many years to come

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:45 pm

riggo - I think you're realistic about this franchise, there are many others here that are being unrealistic in their expectations

I hope we win a bunch of games, I just don't see the roster turnover that we need plus there is a pervasive attitude that will take time to get rid of

love to see it happen soon but I think it takes a bit longer

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:56 pm

Hog

Postby OldSchool » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:11 pm

[code][/code]I hope Snyder allows Scot to selects the players and Jay gets to play who he wants this fall. Of special concern is QB, I want Jay to be free to pick his guy. I don't believe that is the case judging by his flip flop saying he was going to compete the position and then shortly afterwards saying Griffin was number 1, in my view Snyder's fingerprints are all over that reversal. Hopefully Gruden will start McCoy or Cousins if they look better in camp than Griffin. Scot thoughtfully selecting the players instead of Snyder and Gruden clearly in charge of his team and modestly improving it. I'd be over the moon happy if Scot and Jay are in charge in 2015.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:42 pm

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:50 am

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:30 am

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Football Team