[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The-Hogs.net - View topic - Final 53

Final 53

Talk about the Washington Football Team here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
HereComesTheDiesel

Final 53

Postby riggofan » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:51 am

Wow seeing some tough cuts on the final 53 man roster. Anybody stand out to you as a big surprise?

I was kind of shocked to see Jimmy Moreland on the list today. Thought he had been a pretty solid contributor the last year or two.

And wouldn't say I was necessarily shocked, but I figured Antonio Gandy Golden had done well enough in the preseason to make the roster. I hope that's a guy who makes it to our practice squad considering he was a recent 4th round pick.

Ready for this season to start! HTTWFT!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax
"We're on the rise, man, whether you're on the train or not." - Josh Norman

DarthMonk

Re: Final 53

Postby DarthMonk » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:50 pm

We sure didn’t keep many running backs or linebackers did we ?

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:23 pm

Hail to the Redskins!

Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:48 am

Yeah really feels like LB is the shakiest spot still. I would not have been disappointed to see the team draft another one after Jamin Davis this past spring - though I guess Cosmi is looking like a pretty smart pick in the second round.

Glad to see AGG made it to the practice squad.

And MAN I am so excited to see this team play on Sunday. I hope I'm not just setting myself up for depression next week lol.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax
"We're on the rise, man, whether you're on the train or not." - Josh Norman

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Football Team