[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The-Hogs.net • View topic - Fantasy Football Opening

Fantasy Football Opening

Talk about the Washington Football Team here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Fantasy Football Opening

Postby DarthMonk » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:58 pm

Hello, everybody.

I don’t see a whole lotta former fantasy football players on the site so I didn’t try to start a THN league but I do have an offsite league with an opening and I’d love to have an old-time THN player in it.

Here’s the deal:

If nine or more people reply to this thread I will run a free THN league.

If anyone replies and is interested in the offsite league, it’s a 10 team league with a $100 entry fee.

Normally I would have put this post in the general manager forum but did not see much activity there so once the issue is settled I will move everything to that forum.

[-o<

Darthmonk

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!
DarthMonk
DarthMonk
DarthMonk

Re: Fantasy Football Opening

Postby BossHog » Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:51 am

I'm sorry bro, I had every intention of gearing up the site with more content before the season began... to try get back into the zeitgeist by the beginning of the season.

Unfortunately life had other ideas and I was unceremoniously offline for a bit and could not quite get things back up and running in time.

I will be posting more and more content as the season goes on, but that won't help your Fantasy aspirations - not this year anyway.

But I will try to come up with a few more ideas on how to contact former members of the forums. I haven't had much time to dedicate to it of late.

I guess you never found LPJ huh?
BossHog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:34 pm

Daaaaamn…. LPJ needs to be found! Apb? Amber alert? I wonder if I can find his email from previous Ff leagues?
#21 forever in our hearts
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley
cowboykillerzRGiii
CKRGiii
CKRGiii

Postby BossHog » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:52 am

BossHog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Football Team