[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The-Hogs.net - View topic - Week 1 Starting QB

Week 1 Starting QB

Talk about the Washington Football Team here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Who Should Be The Week 1 Starting QB?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
71%
Taylor Heinicke
29%

Total votes : 7
piglet

Week 1 Starting QB

Postby skins fan in indiana » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:30 pm

Here is interesting poll question?.
HTTR For Life!

Diesel

Re: Week 1 Starting QB

Postby DEHog » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:15 am

It will be Fitz, I'd really like to see Allen get a shot as well, he was playing well when he got hurt.
My fear is we are going to see all three! :?
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

~~~~~

Postby Warmother » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:40 am

Unless he's hurt it will be Fitz.
"I never apologize. I'm sorry but that's just the way I am."

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:47 pm

It's great Heinike had a strong minicamp, but talking about him starting over Fitz is kind of over the top. Some perspective. Again no denying he had a good camp and that is a positive for the team.

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/fo ... washington
Hail to the Redskins!

Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:12 pm

Its pretty strange Rivera hasn't really had much to say about Allen at all when talking about those QBs. I know he's currently out, but he's barely mentioned him at all talking about the current QB "competition".

Think Fitz will start with Heineke the #2.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax
"We're on the rise, man, whether you're on the train or not." - Josh Norman

Hog

Postby markshark84 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:13 am

It will be Fitz, but I want it to be Heinike. That said, Heinike needs to stop rolling out to run so quickly and instead learn how to evade a pass rush but still be in a position to make a throw. Against Cincy, he was rolling out and running far too fast. I consider him a Favre type player, which I love, but he's breaking out far faster than ever Favre did. This is the very clear reason why he gets hurt so much. Honestly, he was lucky he didn't tear his rotator on that diving TD run in the playoffs.
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:00 pm

I'll be honest I like all three QBs on the roster, but fully expect Fitz to be the starter.

My impression of Fitzmagic btw is that he's been fairly durable through his long career. Is that true?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax
"We're on the rise, man, whether you're on the train or not." - Josh Norman

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:26 pm

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Football Team