[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The-Hogs.net - View topic - Morgan Moses Given Permission To Seek Trade

Morgan Moses Given Permission To Seek Trade

Talk about the Washington Football Team here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
~~~~~

Morgan Moses Given Permission To Seek Trade

Postby Warmother » Wed May 19, 2021 7:43 am

"I never apologize. I'm sorry but that's just the way I am."

Site Admin

Re: Morgan Moses Given Permission To Seek Trade

Postby BossHog » Wed May 19, 2021 9:21 pm

I saw this too, they say it's to make cap room to sign Jonathan Allen...

Personally I think it's a little premature given that our o-line hasn't shaken out yet.

It seems that Rivera isn't going to stop until every player on the roster is from his tenure and not before. Save a couple of exceptions like the defensive line.

Good to see you bro!

~~~~~

Postby Warmother » Thu May 20, 2021 3:54 am

I'm with you, Moses played really well last year, it was probably his best year as a pro. I understand the need for cap space but I'd rather see how the new O-linemen play before getting rid of a reliable player.
It's good to be back!
"I never apologize. I'm sorry but that's just the way I am."

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Thu May 20, 2021 7:38 am

I agree completely on Moses. He's been a near liability in the past but considerably better the past two seasons.

I'm not even "standing up for Moses" so much as saying let's get these guys into camp and see how they look as a unit.

Their logic isn't hard to figure out... if Cosmi can start, then Lucas can play right tackle. But if ifs were skiffs, we'd all be at sea!

For my money, I'd have liked to see the o-line get some reps before we start jettisoning last year's starters.

As for the team, wanting to give Moses a chance to catch on somewhere else... that's just GM speak to me. They don't really care.

It's just spin.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Thu May 20, 2021 6:33 pm

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Fri May 21, 2021 2:45 pm

How long until Moses signs with Philadelphia???
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax
"We're on the rise, man, whether you're on the train or not." - Josh Norman

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Football Team