I'm still right

Talk about the Washington Football Team here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

I'm still right

Postby hitmandm » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:03 am

Kirk Cousins 6-5-1 is still a loser. He will never be a winner. Waste of 84m. We shouls have traded him like I said. I cannot believe how much money being a loser can actually make you.

Fat Jay Gruden is the dumbest coach in the NFL. We should have fired him years ago. All you believers were dead wrong and I was right on the spot. Now you're all sorry. He is a choker.

CKRGiii

Re: I'm still right

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:06 pm

What are you so right about? I'll take Jay over the dumpster firebin OakTown! I thoughtbwe got the wrong Gruden but holly sht balls- what a train wreck!!
Jay isnt Billicheat- but who can we replace him with??? Its fun to point out cracks, bit if there isnt any puddy to fill em whats the point?

Jay > Jon, the last 10 coaches in Clevland, Garret, etc etc... By no means top of the class, but far from the worst.
#21 forever in our hearts
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:15 pm

The only thing Im sorry for is the thin skinned fan base... Cleveland sucked harder and longer- yet show sronger support- its sad to see
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby hitmandm » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:44 am

I hated Shanahan. I was right. I called Kirk Cousins a choking pick machine and I was right. I am telling you this and I am right: Jay Gruden is a fat moron who cannot be a legit NFL coach in this league. The guy is a franchise killer. We will not turn it around with him looking dumb on the sideline.

Fire Gruden. Trade what you can to draft a QB in this year or next and rebuild the right way.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:26 am

Idk if you can say you were right- most here hated the Shanny retread- more so the McNugget deal. RG3 looked good for a season then that went to hell. Kirk absolutely didn't earn his keep on a loaded Vikings team- Ive always called him Kurt Grossma on here!
Im just not convinced you drop the HC now... Who is available? Then we hand him a piss pile at qb?

Nah.. Stay the course add young talent and tank for Tua or hang low for Haskins!!
Trading up is a mistake- (not a good qb class/ and see rg3 deal) plus next year more qbs- build the supporting cast so we can draft a stud qb and hopefully have him learn for a few behind AS. This years draft class is hella week

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Football Team