[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The-Hogs.net • View topic - Alex Smith... Get well

Alex Smith... Get well

Talk about the Washington Football Team here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Alex Smith... Get well

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:56 am

How is this not a thread yet???

That was one of the most gruesome injuries Ive ever seen live... 33 years to the day of Joey T... And he was in attendance. This was crazy! I was only 3 months old when LT hit Joe... AS's injury made my stomach turn! While some are satisfied with Colt- hope nothing but success for the guy- but rhis sucks hard! The field is trash @ RFK and I'm sick of seeing this crap. Build a new stadium.. Change the name if you have to... This isn't OK.
Rg3 got caught in the turf.. As did AS... The grass is trash and we need better!

Best wishes to Alex who handled the worst pain in his life like a G! B&G loves you fam- stand up guy to say the least! I dont care about the L- tho should've been a dub... Sob AS we loved your demeanor and effort.. Get well soon :shock:
#21 forever in our hearts
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley
cowboykillerzRGiii
CKRGiii
CKRGiii

Re: Alex Smith... Get well

Postby riggofan » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:37 am

Terrible, man. I feel awful for that guy. Did I read that not only was it 33 years to the day of Joey T but also that the final score of the two games was the same??? That's crazy if so.

Btw one thing I haven't heard mentioned at all is WTF was up with that complete jailbreak on Alex on that play? Looked like those two defenders rushed in completely untouched. Brutal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax
"We're on the rise, man, whether you're on the train or not." - Josh Norman
riggofan
HereComesTheDiesel
HereComesTheDiesel

Postby hanburgerheel » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:33 pm

T's & P's to Alex! I hope he heals-up and can recover 100%. I doubt he'll play in the NFL again, maybe as a back-up.

before the O-line went, it was a trajectory for the best season in 10 years.

He was reliable and I never worried about him throwing INT's or fumbling like Cousins.

It's a shame the Skins didn't have a better receiver corps to be targets for him.
hanburgerheel
Hog

Postby welch » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:33 pm

Yes. Post reported that Smith was in great pain while being ambulanced to a hospital. Just he imagining of it makes me cringe. Good luck and good health to Alex Smith. This looks so much like Joe T's injury.
welch
Skins History Buff
Skins History Buff

Postby DarthMonk » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:27 pm

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!
DarthMonk
DarthMonk
DarthMonk