[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The-Hogs.net - View topic - Ha Ha Clinton-Dix

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix

Talk about the Washington Football Team here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
CKRGiii

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:53 pm

Skins just traded for the GB safety... Him and DJ might be the best duo in the league!
#21 forever in our hearts
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

CKRGiii

Re: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:55 pm

Low low price of a 2020 7th rounder!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:57 pm

That might be wrong... Saying the same thing with Ty Montgomery to Baltimore so idk what we paid- it did say a 7th for Ha Ha- mightve been a typo- unless they are stock piling 7th rounders for 2020

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:09 pm

Correction- its a 4th round pick... That sounds more accurate. I think thats solid for him, and we aren't hurting going in to the draft still with i believe 11 picks?

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:35 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax
"We're on the rise, man, whether you're on the train or not." - Josh Norman

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:19 pm

I'll take it. This seems like a smart move by the Skins.

Hog

Postby oj » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:29 pm

I wonder what inspired that? I thought the safetys were doing ok, or maybe they are trying to free up DJ some more so he can do his thing. Maybe they've had to be conservative and have kept him in coverage because they felt weak?
Molon Labe

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:32 pm

With the pukes and the fleagles adding wideouts its a good move imo... Im glad we didn't make a big stupid move like Dallas did for AC.

I do have to wonder if this means Monte will play cb? Nickel maybe? I know Dunny is expected back asap- but id like to keep Nicholson involved as he has been progressing well. Clinton-Dix is most definitely the starter tho- and with DJ should develop into a nasty attitude for the back field. Legion of boom esque

Hog

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:36 pm

Apke was placed on IR so they had to do something. I don't hate this move.
“He was at that time the smartest player in the league. We did everything we could to try to eliminate him from the play. We knew if we didn’t neutralize him, then we had less of a chance of winning.” - John Hannah on Chris Hanburger

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:34 pm

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:41 pm

Hog

Postby absinthe1023 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:13 am

Clinton-Dix's favorite player and "inspiration" is Sean Taylor. That's good enough for me. RIP Sean.
"No one played with more heart."

-Clinton Portis on Sean Taylor

As of 11/27/07, I resolve to never again read any version of the Washington Post.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:51 am

Amen!

With DJ owning STs rookie number... I wonder what number Ha Ha will wear? Im excited to see these safeties ball and feed off each other... And amp up that side of the ball. DJ has been epic- and a great leader... Adding Clinton-Dix to the mix will intensify that attitude and stingyness in the back field. Might be one of the most unexpected best moves in a long time.

Legion of DOOM!!
Last edited by cowboykillerzRGiii on Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:41 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hog

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:19 am

“He was at that time the smartest player in the league. We did everything we could to try to eliminate him from the play. We knew if we didn’t neutralize him, then we had less of a chance of winning.” - John Hannah on Chris Hanburger

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:12 pm

Hog

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:20 pm

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:24 pm

Hog

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:02 pm

I'll tell you what I'd like in a perfect world: Add Patrick Peterson, who is rumored to be available. That would be one hell of a defense. Dunbar apparently has some kind of nerve problem in his leg and while I like Stroman I don't trust him yet to play at the level of Dunbar.

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:21 pm

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:07 pm

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:06 pm

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:12 pm

Hog

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:19 pm

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:45 pm

Hail yes!!! Add HHCD and we ready for NO FLY ZONE!! [-o<

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:34 pm

I like this defense.

Hog

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:41 pm

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:54 am

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:19 pm

Lets pluck the birds and pwn the NFCe

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:19 pm

^^ AND .. coming in the Falcons were #32 running the ball .... :shock:
Until recently, Snyder & Allen have made a lot of really bad decisions - nobody with any sense believes this franchise will get better under their guidance
Snyder's W/L record = 45% (80-96) - Snyder/Allen = 41% (59-84-1)

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:24 pm

Until recently, Snyder & Allen have made a lot of really bad decisions - nobody with any sense believes this franchise will get better under their guidance
Snyder's W/L record = 45% (80-96) - Snyder/Allen = 41% (59-84-1)

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:23 am

Still havent allowed a 100 yard rusher...

Youre right.. Lets see how they get up- and not base our opinion on a showing vs one of the best Os in the game. Lmmfao you are becoming a troll my dog

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Football Team