[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The-Hogs.net - View topic - Pessimistic about the season, optimistic about Josh Johnson

Pessimistic about the season, optimistic about Josh Johnson

Talk about the Washington Football Team here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
08 Champ

Re: I'm feeling optimistic

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:14 am

Until recently, Snyder & Allen have made a lot of really bad decisions - nobody with any sense believes this franchise will get better under their guidance
Snyder's W/L record = 45% (80-96) - Snyder/Allen = 41% (59-84-1)

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:33 am

You can count me among those who think the Browns are much better than their record, especially with Gregg Williams running the show now. And let's be honest: the Saints might be the best team in the league right now.

I'm with you though that I was really glad to see the team do what they need to do yesterday. There were plenty of excuses for them to roll over. Also I don't know who was responsible in the FO for bringing those o-linemen in off the street, but they deserve some credit for patching it together as well. Lucky those new guys got to play the Bucs first before having to deal with the Texans.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax
"We're on the rise, man, whether you're on the train or not." - Josh Norman

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:44 am

Until recently, Snyder & Allen have made a lot of really bad decisions - nobody with any sense believes this franchise will get better under their guidance

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:10 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:42 pm

I'm still optimistic. They played well against the Texans. Quinn looked like an NFL WR. OL has the injuries, sure, but Trent Williams should return in a game or two. I think the Redskins can beat the Eagles (once), the Giants, and somebody else. Maybe the Cowboys this week.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:58 pm

Sweep the pukes and the gnats... Get one over on the fecals and I'm good- I mean if Colt can beat dullass again I'm satisfied for the season. We dont have the fire power to bang with NO or LAR so playpffs will be short lived regardless
#21 forever in our hearts
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:00 pm

*not to say I wont be giddy if Colt can limp us into the post season while the highly touted Vikes watch from home- who were SB favorites after signing the ELITE Kurk Grossman! LMMFAO soooo much talent so much tears
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:52 pm

winning 9 games this season would be a lot more than many expected - anything can happen in the playoffs - the Eagles won it last season with a QB that's not even starting this season and they just got major exposed by the Saints as payback for what happened in the playoffs last season

let's not worry about winning a game in the playoffs - the ONLY thing to focus is to win this game this week ...

the pukes are most likely thinking that this is a no-brainer - they're in for a surprise - Colt is a better QB than the one they saw in the last game ...

HTTR

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:12 pm

You keep saying that... But why did we bring in AS... Or tag Kurt... If we had the answer on the bench the whole time??

I hope you're right- I LOVED the game ol Colt won for us in Arlington a few years back.. Just not picking up what you're putting down.

Like- he is better accustomed to the scheme and play book? And maybe a bit more mobile? Stonger arm perhaps? I can see that... Better qb? Nah

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:30 am

One thing the Smith injury did was secure Gruden's job for another year. Spitting the rest of the games and getting to 9 wins may be enough to back into the playoffs. As someone already mentioned it will be a quick exit from there. All in all not a bad season...but the injuries!!
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:23 am

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:45 pm

I'm still optimistic - Dak Prescott is not even a top 15 QB - check his stats

If there's one thing we've seen a number of times this season that no matter how much 'better' one team is than the other, on any given Sunday, the results of these games is not a given - look at what the Browns did to a very good offensive Falcons unit

I liked getting Alex Smith based on what he did last season but we don't have the weapons that he had there and he's very slow in getting rid of the ball
we we're always going to get a good QB in the next draft because we were only going to win 6 or 7 games with Smith as QB - now we're going to win the NFC East and we'll still be looking to find a future starting QB in the draft with that first pick and we'll have both Smith and McCoy to help nurture him along

patience is a virtue ... especially if you're a skins fan

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:20 pm

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:53 am

YASSSS!!!

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:53 am

Roy Helu jr sighting!!

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:05 am

Hog

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:44 am

“He was at that time the smartest player in the league. We did everything we could to try to eliminate him from the play. We knew if we didn’t neutralize him, then we had less of a chance of winning.” - John Hannah on Chris Hanburger

Hog

Postby El Mexican » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:49 pm

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:15 pm

I'll try and clarify for you 2
going into this season, the expectations, with Smith as QB, were for 6-7 wins - we have 2 idiots in charge & they were probably thinking that we'd draft a QB in 2019 and give him a year OR whatever time it took to prepare him to be the starting QB - in their brilliant minds, Alex Smith was going to be the QB for 2018 and 2019 and help get the new kid ready - I've always liked Colt McCoy but that means squat to the guys in charge here

the 6-4 start means we're most likely not drafting in the top 10 like dumb and dumber thought

our #1 need is still to get a starting QB, but, just like always, we have a lot of positions of need, no matter where we finish
AND
we're probably saddled with the same HC - so not much to get excited about there

hope that helps ... but I doubt it

we need to win this game and get all excited about how great we are all over again

Hog

Postby El Mexican » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:07 pm

I agree.

The injury accelerated their original plan. I'm guessing it takes at least a year to be able to play again?

Considering the draft precedes the start of next season, it would be incredibly risky for the FO
to wing it and enter next season with a bunch of journeymen QBs, forgoing a young star in the draft.

I think they'll face too much pressure to sell tickets.
And nothing sells more tickets than a new QB and maybe a new coach.

Hog

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:08 pm

“He was at that time the smartest player in the league. We did everything we could to try to eliminate him from the play. We knew if we didn’t neutralize him, then we had less of a chance of winning.” - John Hannah on Chris Hanburger

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:29 pm

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:38 am

I had heard that the injury, while very bad, is not career threatening - that being said, Alex' age is a big factor and whether he will be able to help this franchise is a huge problem - we were always going to need a new QB ... now we're most likely going to be paying Smith and not getting anything

and some of you guys think I'm crazy ranting against the FO and the damage they've done to this franchise

same old Redskins .... we'll be better next year ...

before all that goes down we can still win this game

Hog

Postby El Mexican » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:37 am

Hog

Postby El Mexican » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:47 am

Hog

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:27 am

Just for the hell of it I ran a mock on the 2019 NFL Draft. There aren't many quarterbacks from which to choose. It looks like Tyree Jackson and Justin Herbert will be gone in the top half of the first round. Both the Giants and the Jaguars need a QB and both are far worse teams than the Skins. It doesn't say much that I know nothing about the next several QBs in this draft. 2nd Round Grades: Daniel Jones. Drew Lock. Will Grier. Dwayne Haskins. 3rd Round Grades: Jarrett Stidham. Nate Stanley. That's it for the top 100. There is this Brett Rypien kid out of Boise State who will probably be available as a 7th round pick but that's not what you do if you're looking for a starter. I don't know. I wouldn't trade up for Jackson or Herbert and there are too many other needs to waste a high round pick on a QB who may never see the field.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:38 pm

We're not getting into the top 12 of the 2019 draft like many thought we were before the season - we have to draft a QB in this draft that we can develop into a future starter - there are many QBs that are not drafted in the top 20 who go on to become very good NFL starting QBs

NFL 101: we need to hope that we add players we can not only develop into good NFL players but also that we can keep

we're getting ahead of ourselves - we need to see how this season plays out with Colt as QB - we could be in a better place than we think

we have a lot to overcome but I prefer to look at the positives - just beat the pukes and we'll go from there

Hog

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:45 pm

Hog

Postby El Mexican » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:25 pm

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:05 pm

I feel better - we did NOT lose this game, the refs absolutely made sure we could not win with their very bad officiating

I understand that we are now 6-5 but the fact is the Redskins win loss record is solely based on what the NFL wants to happen

I'm still optimistic that we can still win the NFC East but the officials are not helping us, they are against us

HTTR

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:33 am

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:35 am

btw - did anyone else see the threesome of Jerry Jones, Dan Snyder and Bruce Allen before the game today

what a triumvirate that is :lol:

2 of the worst owners in the NFL with the #1 worst NFL FO idiot

Hog

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:02 am

If anyone is looking for a positive takeaway from that game we did score more points than we have been scoring. 8-[

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:43 pm

Hog

Postby El Mexican » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:22 pm

Not the best game yesterday. Too many mistakes.

Positives: at least we had one lead change. The first of the season?
Negatives: we haven't won a game were the other team scores first.

Now that I think about it, that last one could be a positive also. Saves a lot of time on weekends.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:42 pm

We "lost" the game but the officiating was atrocious - I normally don't complain about it as in most games the officials while certainly not favoring the Redskins at least they aren't as blatant about the calls as they were in that game

I think that the team did fairly well considering things and especially given that Colt had so little time to prepare for this game

I give the team credit for the effort on the field - Jay Gruden looked as mad as I've ever seen him

we will win the NFC East with that sort of effort in the remaining 5 games

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:03 pm

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:07 pm

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:14 pm

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:17 pm

Hog

Postby El Mexican » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:01 am

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:13 am

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:06 am

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:14 am

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:18 am

Only the Redskins could have this happen to them!! You fail to lock up a franchise QB, then go out and give more $$$ to a franchise QB only to have him get injured!! The fact that we are even discussing the QB positon right now is unbelievable!! Rumors swirling that Snyder is furious with Allen, any discussions of a new QB have to begin with WHO will be making that decision? To allow the current regime to do it would be continuing to treat the symptoms and not the disease!!
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:08 pm

Hog

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:11 pm

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:30 pm

We could end the season 11-5 and I will still be advocating for getting rid of whomever is responsible for the mess that has been created here - the bad decisions of the past 10 years cannot be excused anymore - "just wait till next year ... " is now "we need to give it 2-3 years ..." :shock:

I'm hopeful that we can just end this season by playing well - the reasons for getting rid of Bruce Allen + others has become painfully obvious
I'm optimistic about things getting better here but only if those responsible for this mess are let go at the end of this season .... or sooner

Finishing 9-7 or 10-6 is not good enough PLUS that is only happening if we get lucky - we're lucky to be 6-5

Hog

Postby El Mexican » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:44 pm

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:12 am

Why no mention of the butt fumble...this is the optimistic thread!

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:31 am

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:38 am

Hog

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:01 pm

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:36 pm

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:33 am

I think the Redskins can beat the Eagles twice and the Giants. That would give them a 9-7 record.

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:13 am

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:45 pm

I just want this franchise to be better managed and better coached - any person under Dan Snyder that has been a part of the decision making that led to this QB situation and the many other mistakes that have cost this franchise opportunities to improve should be let go

we need a big time house cleaning - I'm optimistic about the rest of this season and I'm optimistic about a number of the players we have

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:28 pm

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We want heap more!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:13 pm

winning this next game is all that matters - this season has proven that the team that is 'favored' is more likely on the losing end of things on game day

GO SKINS

HTTR

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:21 am

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We want heap more!

Hog

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:33 am

Hog

Postby El Mexican » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:01 am

Objectively, they're probably the least crappy team in the NFC East.

I vomited a bit in my mouth when I said that.

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:25 am

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We want heap more!

Hog

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:10 pm

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:00 pm

I'm optimistic about the pukes keeping Jason Garrett and Dan Prescott - that's good news for the Redskins

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:28 pm

Hog

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:45 pm

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:58 pm

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:03 pm

Context: I always remember a scene from an early '90s TV show called "Brooklyn Bridge". In it, the little boy is a devoted fan of the Knicks. At the end of an NBA playoff, which the Knicks have lost, the boy see's his favorite player slumped in a chair.

Boy walks over, says, "Without you we wouldn't have gotten this far".

Player lifts his head, sneers, says, "We, kid?"

I always remember that when I'm tempted to call the Nats or Redskins "we" or "us".

Hog

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:46 pm

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:58 pm

Yes, B&G. I remember that Kareem line from "airplane", as well.

Meanwhile, I'm watching some Giants-Bears. Giants look stronger. Giants have taken the lead, 17 - 14, defense stronger.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:58 pm

really good for the Giants and against the #1 D in the NFL - great effort

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:35 am

Ya, they caught the up and coming Bears-> Missing the magic of Trubinsky tho... Not gonna say NYG is all of a sudden elite... Hell the best QB on the roster is also the best wr!! LMMFAO

We can beat em... Again

Fvkem

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:37 pm

the giants and eagles have shown that they are terrible this season - beating the #1 D in the NFL does not mean they are a good team

we're a better team than the eagles and the giants this season - that doesn't mean that we'll win all of our games against them

the pukes just beat the Saints and they aren't even in the top half of the NFL - sometimes you get lucky and the other guys have a bad night

IF the Redskins play with the type of effort that we've seen a couple of times this season, we'll win this game tonite

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:41 pm

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:46 pm

^^ [-o<

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:15 am

Time to trade for Nate Sudfeld.

Hog

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:42 am

Time to write this season off as another failed experiment. Nothing ever changes.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:16 am

Hog

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:46 am

Hog

Postby El Mexican » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:08 am

Every team deals with injuries.

I have no explanation as to why more of our players get injured that the rest of the league.
There's no logic behind it. Except that other teams seem to be more physical than us.

Contrast that to the Redskins teams of the 80s and 90s and the reverse was true:
we seemed much more physical than the opponents.

This is purely subjective, of course, but the enormous amount of injuries each year is certainly not.

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:04 pm

**ch44

Postby chiefhog44 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:09 pm

Long time since I’ve been in here. Seems like attendance has fallen on hard times....What gives?

This is not the year to fire Allen and Gruden. A lot of the top coordinators were just hired as head coaches. The new coordinators need another year in my opinion. Also, Smith is on this team for two more years minimum. This years QB draft class is terrible. You would put a new coach at such a disadvantage with this fan base if they hired someone this offseason. Hell Smith and Mccoy may not even be able to make OTA’s. Keep building the defense in the first round of the draft. Next year would be Grudens and Allen’s last. Promote Kyle Smith to GM and clean house. Hire someone out of Andy Reid’s tree (Smith knows the offense) and Go all in on a QB in the 2020 draft. Let the rookie sit behind Smith for a year and learn from a professional. In addition, I think a couple head coaches that are defensive gurus (Todd’s bowles, Vance Joseph etc.) make it one more year. Hire one to be D-Coordinator.

Before you break up with your girlfriend, you better have a plan as to who you’re dating next....we’ll ahead of time.
Miss you 21

12/17/09 - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...Which Old Witch? The Wicked Witch.

1/6/10 - The start of another dark era

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:38 pm

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:40 pm

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:47 pm

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:33 pm

I'm pulling for Snyder to fire Bruce Allen but NOT hire Vinnie Cerrato. Besides: it's the Snyder-way to blame someone, fire them, and plant stories that "Dan has learned how to be an NFL owner" and "Dan has turned the corner" and "Dan has taken a hands-off approach to the team".

Hog

Postby ferryrich » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:50 pm

I wasn't optimistic at all about this season. Then our Dcombined with our D doing enough had me up a little bit. A few key injuriesbhad me so-so, then we lost the only 2 QBs we were carrying. Street QBs will get you nowhere.

Snyder won't go, GM's might, but we missed our chance with McVay.

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:13 pm

Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans for over a decade and a half. Stay away from football operations !!!

Joe's#1Fan

Postby gibbsfan » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:01 pm

This Ownership Has The Quarantine Virus..

Hog

Postby grampi » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:11 pm

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:34 pm

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:41 pm

Bruce Allen has got to go and I'd keep Jay Gruden - this franchise is not going anywhere for a couple of years - why burn up a good coach

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:27 pm

it's very difficult to be optimistic when the reality is we could end up 6-10 after starting 5-2

I'm feeling embarrassed

Hog

Postby El Mexican » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:14 pm

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:41 pm

And that's the reverse of the Gibbs years. John Madden and Pat Summerall used to marvel at the Redskins' records in December.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:03 am

I get the frustration, but would be hard pressed not to mention some of the cap magic Allen has worked. We used to over pay for over the hill players who got fat checks to come roll over in DC... That, and how do you blane the GM for 2 qbs getting legs broke? Like, what team could overcome that??

Its buttfumbles time to shine, i guess? Optimistic thread... Uhg I hope its warm enough to fish on Sundays

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:34 am

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:48 pm

OK - let's say that it's not really anyone's fault that we've had 2 horrendous season with injuries to so many key players
AND
let's keep everyone and do the best we can through this - after all these guys have done some good things ... haven't they?

we could get lucky - even the blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then ....

give me a break - I want to see somebody fired - make somebody pay for the mistakes
let's get some people in here that know what they're doing - anyone can do a better job than these idiots have done

Hog

Postby fredp45 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:33 pm

I don't believe the Redskins made the wrong decision with quarterbacks...

Kirk was not the guy to lead us. I believe it's become pretty clear as we watch him on the Vikings that he is no way worth $28 mil per year -- guaranteed. He makes the same mistakes with them as he did with us. I could argue we shouldn't have put the tag on him for the 2 years prior.

While Smith wasn't killing it, we were 6-3 when he went down. It's so easy now to say, we shouldn't have made that trade, but that's Monday am quarterback and easy to say.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Football Team